Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Provide the Planning, Monitoring, and Documenting NAMP compliance (by COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2B CH-1 (NAMP). for Support Equipment. Maintain NAMP compliance. This includes Periodic Maintenance (PM), Corrective Maintenance (CM), Acceptance Transfer (A/T), Monthly Visual Inspection (MVI) and Technical Directive (TD) providing reports using Maximo Asset Screens, MAXIMO Work Order Tracking, Maximo Preventive Maintenance Screens, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Maintain, annually review and update custody of support equipment compliance to updated inspections. Identifying, tagging and reporting all deficiencies.
- Provide Day to Day Support Services of NAMP requirement for SE PMS and AS 9100/9110 Quality Management Systems and monitor performance.
- Tracking assets using the Navy Maximo tracking system.
- Maintain custody records, visual inspections, tagging and reporting deficiencies.
- Utilize a number of system DOD data bases. Recording and capturing data through associated analysis.
- Insure compliance with AS9100/9110 quality management systems
BS or BA degree. An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS or eight (8) years of experience may be substituted for a BA/BS.
- At least eight (8) years of professional experience in the maintenance administration.
- Experience with aircraft support equipment.
- Experience with NAMP for SE PMS and AS 9100/9110 Quality Management Systems for Aerospace Manufacturing and Maintenance.
- Experience with MAXIMO Work Order Tracking via Business Process Engineering (BOE). Experience with TD compliance on assigned SE using DECKPLATE system NAT02 reports per NAMP requirements.
- Experience specific to FRCSW North Island Support Services.
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202