Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a plant and equipment support. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The administrative tasks include, but not limited to: Projecting level of effort, provided time-phased plans, evaluate and communicate production delays associated with the repair or replacement of replacement parts or equipment. Evaluate repair services required out of the scope of this requirement preparing statements of work monitoring progress. Track cost associated with the level of effort from projected to actual execution and cost incurred. (for planning purposes) or any other system that the Government may transition into for the duration of this contract.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a plant and equipment support
- Exercises independent judgment and demonstrate the ability to work with production teams and communicate effectively with the customer.
- Projecting level of effort, provided time-phased plans, evaluate and communicate production delays
- Work with engineering, safety and environmental to understand the requirements and consider safety and environmental issues.
- Define requirements, determine material needs, support requirements and provided technical support and direction as required in a large industrial activity.
- Develop financial and phase scheduled execution of projects.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 3-5 years of working experience.
- Working at a government industrial activity in the related field with 5 years or greater working experience.
- Knowledge of Industrial Production Support Department which provides preproduction equipment and support in a large industrial activity.
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202