Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within an industrial/mechanical environment. Evaluates processes and existing procedures. Utilizes theory of constraints and best business processes. Track cost both actual and projected. Identifies cost savings associated with recommendation solutions and tracks actual expenditures. The work environment is that of an aerospace industrial activity business and processes within a DOD activity working with the military as well as civilians on daily basis. Knowledge of any government systems and activities would be preferred but not necessary. Relies on experience and judgment to evaluate processes, provide recommendations utilize project management skills to project level of effort, provided time-phased plans, evaluate and communicating with various levels of management. Customer service skills are important.
- Conduct studies as it relates to industrial or support processes in an industrial support environment.
- Conduct studies related to processes to identify impediments and make process improvement recommendations.
- Project level of effort, provided time-phased plans, evaluate and communicate the impact and associated cost.
- Utilize a number of system DOD databases.
- Recording and capturing data through associated analysis.
- Define requirements, determine material needs, support requirements and provided technical support including project management skills as required.
- Develop financially and phase scheduled execution of projects.
Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- 5 years of working experience.
- Working at a government industrial activity in the related field with 5 years or greater working experience.
- Knowledge of DOD processes, procedures, and systems associated with financial accounting and related MRP / ERP systems.
- Knowledge of lean six sigma process improvements.
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202