Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Configuration management and control of technical drawings, SolidWorks models and CAD files, engineering change notices, engineering drawing repository and database for an engineering group located at customer location.
· Review and release engineering drawings and documentation.
· Maintain revision control of drawings and documents.
· Processes Engineering Change Notices to control revisions of engineering documents.
· Distribute and release of documentation to various functional areas.
· Create and maintain parts lists.
· Maintain drawing repository and database.
Three years directly related experience.
Extensive experience with CMPro and DoD Military documentation processes.
Familiarity with MRP/ERP based production and systems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Associates degree in any technical field, or two years of experience in technical field in lieu of a degree.
Must be able to obtain and maintain U.S. Government issued Common Access Card(CAC) eligibility. Hire Contingent on obtaining CAC.
Bachelor’s degree in any technical field, or four years of experience in lieu of a degree, and three years directly related experience. Engineering, Manufacturing, Technical Production field preferred.
· Working knowledge in document management and revision control processes.
· Proficiency using MS Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and database software.
· Extensive experience with CMPro and DoD Military documentation processes.
· Familiarity with MRP/ERP based production and systems.
· Willingness to be trained and learn new skillsets & processes.
· Detail oriented and keen eye for thoroughness.
· Familiarity with SolidWorks and AutoCAD software tools, a plus.
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
· Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
· Education Assistance
· Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.