Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
KES, Inc. is seeking a Network Analyst that will be supporting the SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific (SSC-PAC) Tactical Data Links(TDL) Lab. The Network Analyst will conduct Network Analysis, troubleshoot repairs for system hardware and assisting with the development of technical documentation and drawings associated with the delivery of component systems for production.
· Conducting system network analysis, troubleshooting, and repair.
· Providing design documentation inputs and drawings support associated with delivery of component systems for production.
· Assist design team to perform, prepare, review, analyze, and modify system designs, technical documents and technical data packages for Tactical Data Link (TDL) systems to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
· Will participate in integrated product teams and engineering/design reviews.
· Desired 3-5 years of experience working with, troubleshooting, and repairing Navy C4I systems.
· Required 3-4 years of experience with test, analysis, and troubleshooting of system IT network issues.
· Candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a team environment as well as independently and provide direct interface with customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelor of Science degree from recognized University and/or should have at least 3-4 years’ experience working in the IT networking industry.
· The candidate must currently hold or have held a secret security clearance within the last 24 months.
· Cisco Network Device Experience- CCENT
· COMPTIA- Network+
· Windows Server 2008/2012 Experience- MCITP or MCSE
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
· Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
· Education Assistance
· Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.