Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
KES, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer that will be supporting the SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific(SSC-PAC) Tactical Data Links(TDL) Lab. The Electrical Engineer will conduct analysis and provide design documentation to support obsolete hardware and drawing support for production delivery. The candidate will also assist team to meet customer requirements by analyzing, reviewing, preparing technical documents and packages.
- Conducting the engineering analysis and designing solutions to support and address hardware obsolescence.
- Providing appropriate design documentation and drawings support associated with delivery of component systems for production.
- Assist design team to perform, prepare, review, analyze, and modify system designs, technical documents and technical data packages for Tactical Data Link (TDL) systems to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
- Will participate in integrated product teams and engineering/design reviews.
- Requires experience developing technical documentation/drawings and providing electrical engineering analysis expertise for system development.
- Desired experience with test, analysis, and troubleshooting of complex communications system issues.
- Candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a team environment as well as independently and provide direct interface with customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from recognized University
- 7 years’ experience working with Navy C4I electronic/electrical systems and equipment is required
- The candidate must currently hold or have held a Secret security clearance within the last 24 months
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- AutoCAD or SolidWorks experience desired
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
· Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
· Education Assistance
· Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.