Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Under the supervision of the PITCO Functional Area Manager (FAM) operate, maintain and upgrade, all test beds and PITCO facilities. Support system installation validation testing, modifications and checkout prior to integration into the fleet to ensure quality and operational availability that meets system readiness objectives. Well verse in Test and Evaluation, Systems Engineering and software development.
(1) Prior experiences in senior level tasks which include architecture design, test and evaluation and agile development.
(2) Software development experiences in high level languages.
(3) Experiences in developing, testing and managing test plans, test scripts and test cases.
(4) Understanding large scale system architecture and support the design as needed.
(5) Identify and procure testing material and equipment.
(6) Develop documentation as deficiencies warrant.
(7) Examine/Comply with schedules for equipment/system software loading, installation, material delivery, and ship/shore availability.
(8) Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
(9) Ensure necessary administration tasks are completed; direct others as necessary.
(10) Travel up to 30% may be required.
· 10+ years of engineering experiences in Test the Equipment/system providing project management, coordination, and reporting support at customer location.
· Experience in the automation of computer systems is required, including Programming Languages such as C, C#, Verilog, HTML and Java Script.
· SPECIALIZED ability to create a Management Database to track the status of system installation and current state, and ability to create a website through a content managing application.
· Familiar with a variety of the C4I installation field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
· Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or technical field.
· Must have a DoD SECRET Clearance or the ability to quickly obtain one.
· Hands on experiences in designing test cases, test plan and execution of testing procedures.
· Must understand and some experiences with software development.
· Strong technical and communication skills is a must.
The following specialized skills and experience are also highly desired:
· Applications: ATRT -Testing, Matlab, PLONE, Xilinx, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office.
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
· Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
· Education Assistance
· Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.