Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- 5 years relevant shore installation management experience with the Department of the Navy or comparable Government Agencies, with 3 years of this experience consisting of direct support to a program office (PMW) or similar organization.
- Extensive practical shore installation related experience and knowledge in the areas of:
- PEO C4I Modernization CONOPS, SPAWAR directives and policies relating to Shore Installation Process requirements and standards
- Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB) standards and processes
- SPAWAR Fleet Readiness Directorate (FRD) standards policies
- Developing and analyzing shore installation related policy, strategies, objectives, proposals, directives, instructions, and plans.
- SPIDER, IMONet and CE Tracker databases.
- Developing shore installation unique project management plans to include supporting plans in areas of integration, contracting, risk mitigation, testing, and installation and turnover protocols
- Conducting shore compliance reviews
- Conducting detailed installation analysis of problematic shore installations or related issues concerning shore installation readiness, design or execution issues and in developing proposed solutions to achieve acceptable cost, schedule and performance goals
- Preparing shore related briefs, correspondence, white papers and specialized shore proposals.
- Managing shore unique special projects to install electronic systems in large multi-sponsor, multi-system shore C4ISR/IT integration projects for MILCON, Command
- Centers, Operations Centers or Master Telecommunications Facilities.
- Developing shore specific conferences/meeting agendas, attendees, agendas and action items.
- Familiarity with the Roles and Responsibilities (R&R) of the Regional Shore Installation Managers (RSIM(s)
- Proficient in coordinating and conducting meetings and TELCONs; leading discussion; reviewing status of all current installation within each RSIM area of responsibility; taking installation related action items and initiating appropriate staff action with PEO C4I product PMWs, external agencies, and shore site customers to mitigate/correct issues and complete installation delivery.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Specialized expertise cannot be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
- Master’s Degree
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202