Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST-AEGIS ASHORE
- 5 years relevant shore installation management experience with the Department of the Navy or comparable Government Agencies, with 3 years of this experience consisting of direct support to a program office (PMW) or similar organization and 1 year of this experience consisting of direct support to the Aegis Ashore program.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- PEO C4I Modernization CONOPS, SPAWAR directives and policies relating to the COMSPAWAR Shore Installation Process requirements and standards, Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB) standards and processes, and SPAWAR Fleet Readiness Directorate (FRD) standards and policies.
- Routinely interfacing with internal and external staffs and organizations (MDA, PMW 760, SSC PAC and other organizations involved in the A3C4I project) to define, review and refine project goals, milestones, and objectives.
- Managing internal and external communication processes for the A3C4I project.
- Developing project management plans, integration plans and test plans.
- Overseeing/managing shore platform design and installation efforts.
- Developing and maintaining Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- Managing personnel to ensure that qualified personnel are assigned and engaged properly in design, installation, and integration tasking in accordance with applicable project plans and schedules.
- Developing and reviewing program briefs to ensure that the content and delivery is satisfactory and appropriate.
- Developing Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure that information exchange is accurate and timely and that all action items have been agreed to and scheduled for response.
- Implementing and overseeing processes to ensure that adequate and timely reviews are scheduled and executed for all program deliverables.
- Developing and reviewing periodic and ad hoc reports for timeliness, accuracy and consistency with established processes
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Specialized expertise cannot be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202