Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
• 5 years relevant experience as a Logistician working with the Department of the Navy or comparable Government Agencies, with 3 years of this experience consisting of direct support to a program office (PMW) or similar organization
• Be proficient in the following supporting databases:
- SCRAT (classified access)
- Shore and Expeditionary Integration Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) experience for the planning, development, and sustainment of all PMW 790 designated Acquisition Category (ACAT) programs, projects, abbreviated acquisition programs (AAPs), and other non-program of record(POR) systems.
• Experience in key ILS and life cycle support areas to include: maintenance planning & management, supply support, support equipment, manpower & personnel, training & training support, technical data, computer resources, packaging handling storage & transportation (PHS&T), and facilities & infrastructure.
• Experience in the development, review and evaluation of logistics documentation to include
Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP); Maintenance Concepts/Plans; Navy Training Systems Plans
(NTSP); Logistics Requirements and Funding Summaries (LRFS); Program Support Data (PSD)
Sheets; Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Plan; Item Unique
Identification (IUID) Implementation Plan; and other logistics documentation as required.
• Familiarity with the functions of Fleet Support Teams (FST) and its responsibilities.
• ILS certification development within the framework of the Navy Modernization Process
• Experience in processes involved with shore installations to include Fleet Readiness Control
Board (FRCB) practices, this includes developing configuration data managers database-open
Architecture (CDMD-OA) inputs for the timely delivery of ILS products in support of all system installations.
• Proficient in using CMPro and have experience in interpreting and assessing configuration updates and logistics impacts for a system Equipment Change Request (ECR).
• Familiar with Acquisition and Sustainment Independent Logistics Assessments (ILA) processes.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
Education and Certifications:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Specialized expertise cannot be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
• Master’s Degree
• DAWIA Level II certification
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202