Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Supervises, trains, mentors and provides support to C4ISR support systems in troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, installation and de-installation of electronic systems, equipment, components, antennas, cables, cableways, waveguides and ducts, while using logic analyzers and digital oscilloscopes.
- Support C4ISR systems in troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, installation and de-installation of electronic systems, equipment, components, antennas, cables, cableways, waveguides and ducts, while using logic analyzers and digital oscilloscopes. Directs the disassembly, assembly, testing and Final Operational Checkout on C4ISR equipment.
- Plans approach to solve design problems; conceives and recommends new design techniques; resolves design problems with contract personnel, and assures compatibility of design with other parts of the system.
- Perform all supervisory duties in support of the program and ensure customer service while attending to customer company policy and personnel needs.
- Comply with quality and Mil standards. Specific to MIL-STD-2110 (EC) - Restoration, Overhaul, and Repair of Electronic Equipment preferred.
Required: 8 yrs. recent C4ISR or other relevant experience in troubleshooting, maintenance, repair, installation and de-installation of electronic systems, equipment, components, antennas, cables, cableways, waveguides and ducts, while using logic analyzers and digital oscilloscopes.
Details of C4ISR in PWS experience working on the below:
- The contractor shall perform repair, restoration, and overhaul, to include disassembly and cleaning, soldering and de-soldering, equipment/component removal, screening, insertion, or re-insertion into existing infrastructure, painting, re-assembly, performance of testing and Final Operational Checkout on C4ISR equipment.
- C4ISR equipment includes systems and sub-components of, but is not limited to, HF Transceivers and HF Integrated Systems (HFRG), HF Couplers, HF Antennas, UHF Transceivers, UHF Couplers, UHF Antennas, VHF Transceivers, VHF Couplers, VHF Antennas, Tactical Air Navigation Equipment (TACAN), Handheld and Portable communication devices, Shipboard Internal Communications Systems, SATCOM (UHF, EHF) Terminals, Controllers, Audio Terminals and Switching Devices, Converter devices, Power Supplies , Racks which may include wiring harnesses, terminal boards and inter-cabling, Antenna Restorations, Rotating Pedestal Antennas and Radomes, Multiplexers and De-Multiplexers, Modems, Satellite TV Receiving Systems (i.e. Television Direct to Sailor (TV-DTS)), Printers, Interface devices and Equipment Cases.
- Implementation of Corrosion Control techniques may be required on selected equipment.
- Removal of Radar Absorbent Material (RAM) on some items may be necessary during the repair, restoration, and overhaul processes.
Required: Minimum of an Associate Degree in Electrical and Electronics, working knowledge of Electronic and Electrical systems.
Preferred: HS & 2 yrs. of in an industry trade school or civilian college in electronics. Completion of an appropriate military “A" school and completion of at least one appropriate military “B" or "C" school may be substituted for the two year requirement; Associate’s or higher in EE, CE, CS, TM, IS, IRM, IT or Physics.
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202