Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Manage a quality surveillance program in support of the restoration/repair depot with emphasis on managing quality management systems (ISO9001:2008 or equivalent).
- Provide and maintain a quality/inspection system that, as a minimum, adheres to the requirements of ISO 9001 and supplemental requirements imposed by this contract such as ISO 9001 registration and certification.
- Document and contain procedures, planning, and all other documentation and data necessary to provide an efficient and effective quality system based on their internal auditing system.
- Provide all quality control inspections necessary in the performance of the various tasks as assigned and identified by the respective Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), POA&M or procedural quality system document.
- Develop and document test procedures, perform the tests and provide the results to the Government.
- Perform material (Commercial, MILSTRIP, FC/EC Kits) reviews
Required: 5 yrs. experience in restoration/repair depot with emphasis on managing quality management systems (ISO9001:2008 or equivalent).
Details of C4ISR in PWS experience working on the below:
- Shall provide and maintain a quality/inspection system that, as a minimum, adheres to the requirements of ISO 9001 and N66001-16-R-012616 supplemental requirements imposed by this contract.
- ISO 9001 registration and certification will be considered as one method of proof of compliance with this requirement.
- The quality system shall be documented and contain procedures, planning, and all other documentation and data necessary to provide an efficient and effective quality system based on their internal auditing system.
- The quality system shall be made available to the Government for review during predetermined visits.
- Existing quality documents that meet the requirements of this contract may continue to be used.
- The Government reserves the right to witness any specified inspections, installations, demonstrations, tests, validations, and verifications.
- The Government reserves the right to disapprove the contractor’s and/or subcontractor’s quality system or portions thereof when the quality system(s) fails to meet contractual requirements at either the program or worksite services level.
- The documented quality assurance system shall be used to ensure that the end product of each task conforms to contract requirements whether produced by the contractor or provided by approved subcontractors or vendors.
- The quality assurance system shall provide for control over all phases of the various types of tasks, from initial manning and material ordering to completion of final tasking, before offering to the Government for acceptance as specified in this contract or task orders/PWS.
- All services shall be rendered according to the documented quality system and directly supervised by individuals qualified in the relevant profession or trade.
- Quality Control: Unless otherwise directed, the contractor is responsible for all quality control inspections necessary in the performance of the various tasks as assigned and identified by the respective Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), POA&M or procedural quality system document.
- The Government reserves the right to perform any inspections deemed necessary to assure that the contractor provided services, documents, and material meet the prescribed requirements and to reject any or all services, documents, and material in a category when nonconformance is established.
- Testing: The contractor shall develop and document test procedures, perform the tests and provide the results to the Government.
- The test procedures shall describe the proposed tests and inspections in sufficient depth to prove that equipment/system are thoroughly evaluated for conformance to the requirements of equipment/system specification(s).
- The contractor shall test for: Workmanship, all Environmental Factors, Maintainability, Reliability, Connectivity, Availability, Supportability, and Final Inspections, as defined in system/equipment specifications.
- The testing shall consider partitioning to enhance fault isolation, initialization of circuitry under test control, module interface for test access and control, circuit controllability and examination, test point placements, and Built In Test (BIT) fault isolation approach.
- The contractor shall submit the results of all the tests and inspections using the test procedures.
- The contractor shall perform the required calibration of any test equipment
Required: HS & 5 yrs. in restoration/repair depot or equivalent experience.
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
7807 Convoy Ct. Unit 200
San Diego, CA 92111
858-292-0922 Ext. 202