Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Provide technical consultation to challenging Fleet Support scenarios on Tactical Data Links (TDL), Common Data Link, and/or Navy C4I systems technologies scheduled for delivery. Assist in the design improvements for TDL and newly developed system technologies, along with the integration and testing of these systems before delivery to U.S. and FMS host nations. Inspect fabricated cable assemblies and integrate them into the system IAW MILSPEC Standards. This position may require travel to multiple locations throughout the world for SOVT and CASREP assistance, while at the same time providing distant support trouble-shooting services to the Fleet.
- 5 or more years in a C5I or C4I-SR military or DoD environment performing system troubleshooting, maintenance, validation and repair.
- Desired 2-3 years working with ADSI, CDLMS, or other Tactical Data Link communcations equipment performing system operation, troubleshooting and repair.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School and 2 years of in an industry trade school or civilian college in electronics. Completion of an appropriate military “A" school and completion of at least one appropriate military “B" or "C" school may be substituted for the two-year requirement.
- Required DoD Security Clearance at a Secret level or higher within the past 24 months or have the ability to obtain one.
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
- Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.