Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Under the supervision of the PITCOFunctional Area Manager (FAM) operate, maintain and upgrade, all test beds and PITCO facilities. The contractor shall perform system installation validation testing, repairs, modifications and checkout prior to integration into the fleet to ensure quality and operational availability that meets system readiness objectives.
(1) Test the Equipment/system.
(2) Repair the equipment/system.
(3) Identify and procure testing material and equipment.
(4) Develop documentation as deficiencies warrant.
(5) Examine/Comply with schedules for equipment/system software loading, installation,
material delivery, and ship/shore availability.
-3 or more years in a C5I or C4I-SR military or DoD environment performing system validation and repair.
- Experience with ADNS, CANESand/or other military networks a plus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
-Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 3 or more years working in a C4ISR DoD environment as a computer network technician or administrator.
- Must meet DoDINST 8570.01M IAT Level I requirements
-Must have a DOD Secret Clearance or the ability to quickly obtain one
- CompTIA Security+ a must
- Experience in operating, configuring and troubleshooting CANES and ADNS systems and peripherals.
-VMWare Experience (ESX and Vcenter) – VCP certification ideal (ESX 4 or higher)
-Cisco Network Device Experience – CCNA or CCENT ideal
-Windows Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 Experience – MCITP or MCSE ideal
-Red Hat Linux experience –RHCE ideal
-Windows 7 Experience – MCP ideal
-Trusted Solaris UNIX Experience -- for Cross Domain Guard (Radiant Mercury)
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
· Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
· Education Assistance
· Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.