Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
The Logistician 1 develops and maintains inventory control processes to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred.
- Provide material handling coordination support to include shipping, receiving, storage, and disposition of property.
- Maintain the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property, and excessed property.
- Provide assistance to system developers and integrators during shipments of systems and system upgrades.
- Review asset management and maintenance programs and logistics functions and identify areas for improvement
- Review technical drawings, design changes, engineering change proposals, computer models and other technical documentation to identify maintenance and supply support requirements
- Review asset designs for reliability, maintainability, and supportability considerations and make recommendations for improvement
- Attend regular meetings
- Write and develop plans needed to meet CDRL deliveries associated with reliability and maintainability.
- Two-four (2-4) years’ experience in one or more of the logistics disciplines for programs within the DoD or Federal Government –OR– former military personnel who achieved the E-6 rank or higher with experience in specific maintenance or supply fields is required.
- Experience with logistics support for the following systems is highly desired: CANES, ISNS, ADNS, CENTRIXS, SCI LAN, SubLAN.
US Citizenship and a current DoD SECRET security clearance is required.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
- Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.