Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Under the supervision of the Project Management Functional Area Manager (FAM), participate in meetings, develop, C4lSR schedule and installation briefings, perform, document, and deliver outputs of each task in accordance with the requirements stated in each task directive and produce written documentation, reports, briefing materials, and other materials as in the requested format, without spelling, grammatical, or calculation errors.
- Plan, develop, organize and write technical documentation
- Generate and develop presentations and briefs. Participate in meetings and briefings
- Support the PM FAM with other related administrative tasks
- Routinely function effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Familiarity with C4lSR technical documents (hardware/software) and process that are normally required by SPAWAR, U.S. Navy, Department of Defense or other government military organization
- On a 1-10 scale, must have a 7 or higher utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access and Project a plus
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the deliverables and the documentation requirements
- Create and maintain the document information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2 or more years working in a DoD environment as a Configuration Management Specialist or Project Management Analyst.
- Must have a DoD Secret Clearance or ability to quickly obtain one.
Experience working in a DoD, military or government agency environment.
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
- Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
- Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.