Koam Engineering Systems, Inc. (KES Inc.) is an employee owned small business specializing in technology innovation and systems integration by combining innovative products and reliable engineering services. Headquartered in San Diego, California and with offices in Gig Harbor, WA KES provides services globally in systems engineering & technical assistance, requirements analysis, software design & development, systems integration & testing, independent verification & validation, and operational & logistic support.
Assist project sponsors, managers and teams by providing assistance in the project management day-to-day activities. Provides data mining, data entry, tracking, monitoring and report generation support to PMs in providing deliverable support to government customers
- Data entry, spreadsheet maintenance, MRP work orders and shipping requests.
- Makes copies of electronic media and presents in packages ready for shipment.
- Updates contractor status reports, tracks and reports material balances and overall progress
- Establish and maintain the project documentation history files.
- Attends meetings, takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs basic follow-up
- Assists in the planning and coordination of project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks
- Collects data and assists in development of presentations.
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records: Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- May move or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment.
- May arrange for repair and assembly of material or part.
- May monitor and control movement of material and parts on automated conveyor system
· 2 years of administrative assistant experience
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School diploma or equivalent
· This position requires a completed and favorably adjudicated background investigation conducted by the U.S. Government to be considered for this position.
Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat and basic knowledge of Microsoft Project.
At KES, we offer a comprehensive and valuable benefits program to our employees and their families some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
· Customizable Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) Plan
· Prevailing Wage Plan (Retirement Plan)
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - (Discretionary Plan)
· Education Assistance
· Paid Time Off
Since 1995, KES continues to foster the entrepreneurial spirit of a growing small business that focuses on the needs of its customers and employees and serves to provide a rewarding and challenging career. KES offers a competitive salary and full range of benefits. KES, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.